As our Priminister Narendra had already signaled about Lockdown 4.0 on 12 May while announcing 12 lakh crore stimulus package for our economy. It has been announced today by the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA). It will be for 14 days and will end on 31st May’20.
As we were all got indication initially that this lockdown will be completely different from previous ones. Many rules have changed and many more have the same effect.
Let’s have a look at what has changed and what got affected.
What doesn’t changed :
- social distancing, hygiene, sanitization protocols are the same as before. You must follow it, its nothing but only for your benefit.
- All domestic and international flights will remain shut. It will be more beneficial if we avoid any foreign visit for at least a year.
- All educational institutions will be non-operative. But we have to continue our learning through online media.
- All Hotels, Restaurant will not serve. Cook your own food. Nothing is tastier than home-cooked food.
- No metro train will run. Don’t go outside unnecessarily, stay at home.
- Gathering of any kind for any purpose will be prohibited. Don’t creat crowd and don’t go where a crowd is.
- You won’t be allowed to go to your religious place. So, pray to god from home, As god is everywhere.
- Any movement from 07:00 PM to 07:00 AM will not be allowed. so completed your outside work and return home as early as possible.
- Interstate passenger transportation will be allowed with some restrictions. So, if you want to travel just apply for your travel pass. But it is advised to not travel for your safety only.
- The sports stadium and complex will be operatable but with no audience. So, now you can enjoy your favorite game online.
- All E-commerce platforms will deliver all goods except the contamination zone. It will be good if you won’t purchase any unnecessary items. Save your money it will help in the coming future.
- All shops, including saloons, will be now open, in staggered time. Be careful when you go for a haircut. There is a maximum chance of spreading this virus if your Barber is not careful enough.
- The restaurant can now operate their kitchen for the home delivery purpose only. But please avoid taking food from outside. Eat your own cooked food.
- State Government/UT can now decide for coding of various zones. Know the status of the area, it will be helpful for your further plans.
Apart from the above point, you must know the followings too:
- Spitting in public and workplace will consider as a punishable offense. You can be fined for that.
- Marriage function can be organized with a maximum of 50 people. you have to maintain social distance strictly and choose your close relative wisely, because who won’t be invited can get angry.
- Consumption of alcohol at public places is strictly prohibited. it will be good if you won’t take liquor.
- You can be punished for creating a false alarm. So, don’t create panic and don’t spread any false news.
“BE CAREFULL, DON’T TRAVEL AND SAVE MONEY”
Please Like, share, and comment if find it informative.
Image credit: IndiaTV.